Skip to main content

Purple Hues-2 An Interview with Rajdeep Chowdhury



1- Tell us something about yourself. Describe yourself in three words.


At the very inception, I would like to convey my gratitude to Sanmati Publishers for having me in their world.

“Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.”

I feel that I have just initiated my voyage and would love to protract my creative edge always.

I am an academician by profession and am an Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Application at JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani, West Bengal.

I am presently engaged with the submission of my Ph.D. thesis at the University of Kalyani.

I completed my MCA from JIS College of Engineering and am an alumni of Don Bosco.

I hail from a family of academicians and creative persona and am blessed to inherit the inspired excellence of my Mother.

I have authored more than 60 research articles/papers in refereed National/International Conferences/Journals. I have been associated as Program Committee Member/Reviewer for 45 National/International Conferences all around the world and the member of Editorial Boards of 18 National/International Journals all across the globe. I am a recipient of numerous accolades, awards, and honor by corporate bigwigs and academia.

I have an intense enthusiasm towards academics and creativity and more so towards the attainment of excellence in academics and its allied avenues with creativity at the helm.

My motto in life has been ‘Expressing to the highest esteem at all instant.’

Unfolding yours truly in three words would be ‘The Eventual Winner.’


2- Tell us about your Poem? How did you get the idea for it? What is it about?

“Tribute for your sacrifice is utter fathomless

Enormity of impact is implausible in bid

Era fades away as adore drops by fleeting jiffy

Mother’s covert care outlast them all indeed”

The excerpt from my poem ‘Tribute to Motherhood’ in Purple Hues – 2 elucidates apiece reader that the poem is all about the intrinsic admiration possessed by yours truly for his Mother and the reverence that a piece child ought to possess for their parents.

It is not concerning the notion of compiling the poem but the innate aspiration to confer admiration through penned lexis and expressions.

‘Tribute to Motherhood’ illuminates a piece fervor stimulated within the offspring and the intrinsic reverence in the proffer.

3- Tell us about your Relationship with your Parents? Incite an incident from your Life where you felt deep gratitude towards your family.


“We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.”

My parents are instrumental for my subsistence and escalation in life.

The inspiration of my life is my Mother, Dr. Lila Chowdhury.

All through the years, my mother has been the guiding vigor behind all my success and she has been the motivational strength that has made me whatever I am today.

My mother is a retired Professor of Philosophy, creative writer, and an exquisite orator.

My late father was a banker and an ex-National sportsman with precise instinct on all facet of life.

Numerous incidents galore at my bay; to cite alone one would be unfair. Yet with obligation, I state one incident where I felt deep gratitude towards my family.

When I stood second in my very first assessment and was awfully desolate, I got a pat on the back from my parents and they stated the universal adage “Failure is the pillar of Success.” – “It’s just the beginning, Son.”

I still recall those words in the instant of melancholy and unearth confidence within.


4- Tell us about your journey as a Writer.


Becoming an author was always my fervor and I used to pen my notions into poetic silhouette and when the opportunity arrived, I grabbed it.

I started writing poems at the age of 9 and the voyage as a writer initiated then, but being published and evidently unanimously appreciated has been for preceding 3 years. The prior 3 years have fetched me accolades and appreciation from all corners of the globe and have brought me in unswerving contact with the readers.

5- What do you do when you are not writing?


The researcher in me is constantly conscious and envisions the prospective effort requisite to attain accolades and admiration. There is no winding up of exploration and research.

I am exceptionally fervent about music and the tunes I compose.

In instance for myself, I croon my tunes and pen the lyrics.

Passion can never expire, it can only allure and transpire through something or the other.

6- Who are your favorite authors/writers?


To mention, a few of my favorite authors/writers would be Kabi Guru Rabindranath Tagore, William Shakespeare, and William Wordsworth.

The influence of these great souls impact all young writers like yours truly.

7- How do you see yourself five years down the line? What will you be working on next?


“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”

Five years down the line is perspective and what is in a store is unspecified.

The evident intention would be to be awarded Doctoral degree for my research, persevere with innovative research, publish poetry books, contribute in a literary circle and augment personal knowledge.

Distant from all these, I want to endow with utmost contentment and bliss to my mother and treasure the smile on her face.

My inspired side would not cease impetus but would ensure steady evolution towards excellence.

8- How was experience with Sanmati Publishers?


Experience with Sanmati Publishers is like being in the family and receiving appreciation for any sort of achievements.

The affection and warmth within are unrivaled and the equation shared amid the publishing house and the authors are unprecedented.


9- What would be your message for our readers?


Never renounce in adversity, persist with it, combat it and triumph with soaring insignia

I endeavor on no account to droop to any tumult at bay but reign with excellence.

10- Would you like to share few lines from your Poetry at Purple Hues-2

“You stayed awake whilst I snoozed on your lap

Smiled on my wits and sobbed for my slip

Anguish on your fascia as I appeared for ordeal

Spine of my success in the audacious trip”



Interviewed by Nikita Goel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple Hues -2 An Interview with Nisha Raju

1- Tell us something about yourself. Describe yourself in three words.  A 19year old, who loves writing. Being a foodie, I love exploring new cuisines and restaurants. Also, I’m a wanderlust. I love Indian history and mythology. I have been a part of numerous Anthologies. Also, I have been penning down articles for various magazines. Writing essays, short stories, etc have always been my hobbies, but writing poems is my passion.I have been winning prizes & medals in various elocutions, debates, essays, extempores, quizzes, creative writing, etc. I have won prizes in Science Projects & presentations as well. Also, I have been serving people as a member of Rotaract club of Thane Downtown. Summing up in 3 words, “Simple, Ambitious, Fun-loving” 2- Tell us about your Poem? How did you get the idea for it? What is it about?  This poem depicts the beautiful relation between Parents and Children. It shows the selfless behavior of our parents towards u

Purple Hues - 2 An Interview with Nikita Goel

1- Tell us something about yourself. Describe yourself in three words. I am a Writer from New Delhi currently residing in Texas , USA. I have been working closely with one of the Best Publishing Houses in India and Abroad. My Short Stories and Poems have been published in almost 7 Books , 5 Magazines and Ezines. I decided to become a Writer after discovering the books of Charlotte Bronte and Jane Austen while attending Delhi University during my Graduation.I am currently working as the Managing Editor and Compiler for Purple Hues Anthology Series with the Sanmati Publishers.One of my Poetry Books  - Rhymes and Rhythm has been released Internationally in 26 countries. I ache for Words. I find my refuge in Stories.Writing is a form of Meditation for me. Three Words that could describe me - Believer , Lover and a Dreamer  2- Tell us about your Poem ? How did you get the idea for it? What is it about? " Return Home" , " Remember " and

Purple Hues -2 An Interview with Purba Chakraborty

1- Tell us something about yourself. Describe yourself in three words.  I am a Novelist and Poet from Kolkata. I have authored three books “Walking in the streets of love and destiny”, “The Hidden Letters” and “The Heart Listens to No One”. I live to write and write to live. I am also a blogger and a web content developer. Singing is my cherished hobby. The three words will be: Dreamer | Optimistic | Free-spirited 2- Tell us about your Poem? How did you get the idea for it? What is it about?  The poems that I have written are “A perfect book for you, Mother”, “Adieu” and “Safe Haven”. “A perfect book for you, Mother” is about the poet’s wish to write a book on her mother who has passed away.  “Adieu” is about the emotional parting moment when the father has to bid adieu to her daughter after her marriage.  “Safe Haven” is a poem about how every malady seems to disappear when a person is nestled in the arms of his or her mother.